If you’re thinking of hiring a chauffeur-driven car for your travels, you will be interested to know which chauffeur-driven car models are available.
The chauffeur-driven car hire fleet is made up of cars and minivans that differ in a number of key characteristics: sobriety, elegance, comfort. These characteristics are also part of the service, which, in addition to the rental of the car, includes the presence of a qualified chauffeur who will be in charge of your every move.
LimoLane’s fleet of chauffeur-driven cars is very large and can be adapted to your needs. Whether you are traveling on business and need a representative car, or whether you want to spend your leisure time in comfort, you can choose from several premium models, including a complete range of electric cars.
Chauffeur driven car hire: what types of cars are available?
Chauffeur driven car hire is different from any other public transport service (scheduled or non-scheduled) in that you can ‘hire’ a high quality vehicle and rely on a driver who will take care of your entire itinerary.
By choosing LimoLane, you can be sure of travelling in comfort: our fleet is composed of comfortable and elegant vehicles of the highest quality.
You can choose to travel in Business Class, with vehicles such as the Mercedes E-Class; Luxury Class, with vehicles such as the Mercedes S-Class; Luxury Van, with vehicles such as the Mercedes V-Class; and finally Green Class, with vehicles such as the Tesla Model 3.
Chauffeur-driven car hire fleet: what should you consider when choosing your car?
There are several factors that can influence the choice of your ideal car. The most important are:
- The type of travel. If you are on a business trip, you will be in need of a representative car with additional services such as wi-fi. However, if you are traveling for pleasure, you may need more space and therefore choose a larger car;
- The number of passengers. LimoLane chauffeur driven car hire offers vehicles with different capacities. For example, if you are traveling alone or as a couple, you can choose one of our sedans. On the other hand, if you are traveling with several passengers, SUVs and minivans are the best choice;
- Personal needs and preferences. The car you choose will depend on your needs. For example, how much luggage you need to carry. Personal tastes and preferences can also make a difference.
How to book your own chauffeur-driven car?
LimoLane makes it quick and easy to confirm your booking once you have selected your ideal vehicle from the models available.
Here are the steps to take to book via our website or app:
- The first step is to select your destination, specifying your departure and arrival points;
- The second step is to book a ride by selecting the day and time. You can rent your private car and driver for as long as you need, booking up to one hour before the appointment;
- After the booking of your trip, you can choose the car in accordance with your needs, the number of passengers and the amount of luggage;
- Finally, you will be able to communicate your requirements for the trip to your driver.
Your booking will be completed in a few minutes. You can book a car for yourself and your family, but also for any clients, suppliers, collaborators or fellow travelers, depending on the type of trip (tourist or business).
Benefits of chauffeur hire: why choose
The choice of premium chauffeur-driven car models is not the only advantage of chauffeur-driven car hire. In fact, there are several advantages to choosing this way of travelling:
- Comfort. All vehicles in the LimoLane fleet are top of the range and have been designed to offer passengers the ultimate in privacy and comfort;
- Booking flexibility. Chauffeur driven hire can be booked many weeks in advance, making it easier to plan your trip. You can book your car up to one hour before your arrival;
- Punctuality. Your chauffeur guarantees punctuality, which is especially important for business appointments. If you arrive by plane and need a transfer, your driver will monitor your arrival time to ensure his presence even if your flight is delayed;
- The fixed price. Unlike a taxi, a chauffeur-driven car has no taximeter: the price of the transfer is fixed and does not vary according to traffic. What’s more, you know exactly how much your chauffeur-driven car will cost from the moment you book;
- The simplicity of traveling. A chauffeur-driven car allows you to reach places that are normally more difficult to get to, such as conference and exhibition centers or out of town locations.
Choose from the best chauffeur car: book your trip
Chauffeur driven cars are the mobility that guarantees privacy, punctuality, safety and reliability.
By choosing LimoLane, you will have a top-of-the-range car and a chauffeur to accompany you on each of your journeys. Whether you need to travel on a business trip or enjoy your next holiday, we can help you to make every journey as comfortable as possible.
To book your premium chauffeur driven car hire with LimoLane, start here.